Assignments will include all but not limited to the following:
ERP Implementation Management
- Work with implementation team to assist in development summary and detailed project plans for the delivery of implementation services that achieve contractual deliverables
- Utilize Dynamics AX / MS Project and Turnkey CRM for statement of work (SOW) production and client presentation
- Enforce a consistent project methodology on all client implementations in order to maximize customer satisfaction and efficiency in achievement of results
- Take ownership of implementation budgets and manage accordingly to stay within budget
- Identify changes to project scope and create all required change order documentation in order to secure customer approval and incorporate changes into final deliverable
- Drive functional staff assignments to client work orders
- Deliver project updates and status report to client and engagement teams on a consistent basis
ERP Professional Services
- Provide Consulting Services for multiple platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise or Intaact either on-site, remote access, shared session, telephone, or email
- Act as a specialist in project task organization, requirements analysis, business process mapping, implementation services and data conversion mapping
- Provide client software training, application support and documentation
- Analyze back office processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Business requirements analysis and documentation into functional requirements, specifications, presentation and/or estimate format, process impact analysis, and statement of work format for client acceptance
- Perform gap analysis between a client's requirements and the functionality within ERP solutions
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code and 3rd party solutions.
- Develop specifications for customizations to deliver desired capability where off-the-shelf solutions do not exist
Account Management (Every Employee)
- Interact with Clients in a professional manner to maintain and add value to the Turnkey-Client relationship.
- Work with Turnkey Consulting and Management teams to proactively prevent and/or resolve Client issues and conflicts.
- Interact with Turnkey Consultants and Management teams in a manner that ensures clients view the Turnkey team as a professional, competent, and cohesive unit.
- Be diligent and perceptive in recognizing clients’ needs so Turnkey can take the initiative in providing solutions to those needs.
Administrative (Every Employee)
- Utilize Outlook calendar and Turnkey time keeping system to track 100% of client and non-client related activities.
- Employee agrees to maintain an up-to-date Outlook calendar
- Employee agrees to complete electronic timekeeping obligation in accordance with the Turnkey billable and non-billable time keeping policy
- Continuously strive to improve Turnkey processes and documentation for service engagements, client approvals, change management, status reports and other required formal project communications with clients.
- Other duties as assigned.