As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer, your role will be helping design and create solutions using your skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate the CRM into existing business environments for clients. You will coordinate with customer service departments to identify their needs, participate in development of custom workflows, plugins, forms, and web services using C# .NET code.
Dynamics CRM Project Management
· Develop high level project work plans
· Manage budgets and scope of work
· Lead client meetings or facilitate strategy sessions
· Business requirements analysis and documentation into functional requirements & specifications, solution design and development, presentation and/or estimate format, process impact analysis
· Interview management & end-users to determine requirements
· Manage delivery, sign-off and end user acceptance
· Perform gap analysis between requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ERP
· Analyze back office processes to identify opportunities for improvement
· Business process engineering
Development & Technical Support
Extensive Configuration and development experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Development and configuration of Dynamics CRM Web Resources.
Microsoft C# experience
Experience Developing Workflows in Dynamics CRM
Experience with Dynamics Case Management functionality
Experience with Dynamics CRM Queues
Experience with Dynamics CRM Server Side Email Sync
Experience with Dynamics CRM Email Router.
Other duties as assigned
3+ Years’ Experience with MS Dynamics CRM & Microsoft SQL database
Experience with SSRS, SSIS, and MSFT based services.
Programming experience in C# Proficiency in relational databases and data schema design Project Management experience a plus
Excellent communication skills
**This is a 2 month+ temporary role. Conversion to a permanent is possible, but not guaranteed.**