- Acting as Microsoft D365/Dynamics CRM subject matter expert in a consulting role directly implementing and interacting with new install client.
- Understands business processes and relates knowledge to product functionality.
- Defines business requirements for technical solutions or alternatives.
- Can identify and help design customizations, workaround, or enhancements required to meet customer needs.
- Develops data conversion and testing strategies
- Utilizes applicable learned and taught methodology phases, activities and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in one of the following areas â€“ Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance.
- Performs gap analysis between package functionality and customer requirements.
- Familiar with all aspects of a client's general business
- Full understanding of documentation standards, and able to create all standard project documentation.
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer requests or inquiries seeking guidance from Project or Practice Management as appropriate
- Prioritizes customer issues and addresses most pressing concerns
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business with an Accounting Focus, MIS OR Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering industry background.
- Maximum 2-3years experience implementing CRM systems
- 2-3 years experience with Dynamics CRM/D365
- Intermediate to mid-level experience with core business processes such as accounting, distribution, and Field Service Industry preferred
- Intermediate to mid-level functional ability in all Dynamics CRM/D365 for CRM financial/distribution/professional services modules preferred
- Experience with D365 reporting tools, integration tools (Scribe preferred) and 3rd party add ons
- Knowledge of D365 customization tools
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed